We, Kenza GmbH, Carl-Herz-Ufer 5, 10961 Berlin, Germany, hereby inform you about our processing of personal data. You may contact us by writing to us at the above address or via e-mail to email@example.com at any time.
Below please find the most important information about data processing via our website sorted by groups of data subjects. For certain data processing activities, which relate only to specific groups, the duties to provide information are met separately.
Where the term “data” is used in the text, in each case it refers only to personal data as defined in the GDPR.
- Website Visitors
- Applicants for Employment
- Communication partners and business contacts
- General Information and Rights of the Data Subjects
1. Website Visitors
- Server log data
Our web server processes a range of data for each request, which your browser automatically transmits to our web server. This includes the IP address allocated to your device, the date and time of the request, the time zone, the specific page or file accessed, the http status code and the data quantities transmitted; in addition, the website from which your request originated, the browser used, the operating system of your device and the language used. The web server uses these data to make the contents of this website available in the best possible way on your device.
- Google analytics
We use Google Analytic, a web analytics service of Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses small text files (“cookies”) on your device to enable us to analyse your visitor behaviour with a pseudonym. Information stored in such cookies will be transferred to web servers of Google in the USA and will be stored there. For this website the function anonymize IP has been activated, therefore Google will anonymize your IP address on Google servers within the EU or the EEC prior to the transfer of data to the USA. In rare cases full IP addresses may be transferred to the USA and will then be anonymized there.Google will use the information transferred as a Processor (Article 28 GDPR) to analyse your visitor behaviour, to provide reports about web activities and to provide further services in relation to website use and internet use to the Controller. Your IP address will not be combined with other data of Google.You may prevent the storage of cookies (including your IP address) by using appropriate settings in your browser or object to further processing by downloading and installing a browser plugin
- Our website uses Google Tag Manager, a tool provided by Google Inc., to manage website tags. The tags help us to count visitors of our website. You can deactivate the Google Tag Manager by deactivating Google Analytics
Alternatively you may store an opt-out cookie on your device to prevent future analysis of your visitor behaviour.
Alternatively you can prevent the storage of cookies (including your IP address) by using appropriate settings in your browser or object to further processing by downloading and installing a browser plugin https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Our website uses Bing Webmaster Tools provided by Microsoft Corporation. The cookies for Bing Webmaster Tools collect data on the use of the website. The information is used for website optimization. You can prevent the storage of cookies from Bing Webmaster Tools by activating the following opt out link
Bing Opt-Out: https://ssl.bing.com/profile/history?oma=toggle_off
- We use a cookie provided by HubSpot Inc. 25 First Street, 2nd Floor, Cambridge, MA 02141 USA. Hubspot is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield and we entered into standard contractual clauses with Hubspot. The cookie provided by Hubspot helps us to analyze the visits of our website to improve our website.You may prevent the storage of cookies (including your IP address) by using appropriate settings in your browser or object to further processing by downloading and installing a browser plugin
- Social media plug-ins
- The purpose of the data processing is the online presentation of our firm and its services as well as the interaction with communication partners. If you order our newsletter, we will also process your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The purpose of the analysis of user behavior on the website is the needs-oriented design of the website. No change in this purpose is planned.
- The legal basis for the processing during the use of the website is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest, specifically operation of a website and user interaction). We will send you our newsletter on the basis of your consent (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR). The legal basis for the analysis of user behaviour is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (justified interest, specifically the needs-oriented design of the website).
- Log and communications data are not passed on to third parties except under special circumstances. We use processors by means of service agreements to perform services, in particular to provide, maintain and support IT systems.
- IP addresses are anonymized at the latest after 24 hours. The data for our newsletter will be deleted when you unsubscribe the newsletter. Communication content is deleted after six calendar years.
- Use of the website without disclosure of personal data such as the IP address is not possible. The provision of data is necessary to send you the newsletter. Without the provision of data we cannot send you the newsletter. Communication via the website without providing data is not possible. Use of the website is also possible if the pseudonymous usage analysis has been rejected.
2. Applicants for Employment
- The purpose of data processing is to select applicants for an employment relationship. No change in this purpose is planned.
- The legal basis is Section 26 BDSG-2017 (New German Federal Data Protection Act) in conjunction with Art. 6(1)(b) (initiation of the employment contract) and Art. 88 GDPR. We process voluntary information that you provide as part of your application on the basis of Section 26 BDSG in conjunction with Art. 6(1)(a) (consent) and Art. 88 GDPR. If you are also interested in information about other positions, the legal basis is Section 26 BDSG in conjunction with Art. 6(1)(a) (consent) and Art. 88 GDPR.
- Applicant data are passed on internally to the responsible decision-making employees. We also employ service providers for order processing to perform services, in particular to provide, maintain and support IT systems.
- The data are made anonymous six months after the end of the application process. If an applicant is also interested in other positions, the data will remain stored for up to 24 months. You may also apply to have your data deleted prior to the expiry of any of the aforementioned deadlines.
- The provision of personal data is necessary to review the application and a possible subsequent conclusion of an employment contract. Without the provision of personal data, applications may not be considered. The application may, however, still be processed without providing the data marked as voluntary.
3. Communication partners and business contacts
- We process the data of communication partners and business contacts for the communication with these parties.
- The legal basis for the processing of data of communication partners and business contacts is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (justified interest, specifically communication with communication partners and business contacts).
- We employ service providers for order processing to perform services, in particular to provide, maintain and support IT systems.
- All contractual data and data relevant to accounting are stored for 10 calendar years in accordance with the storage periods under tax and commercial law. Other communication data is deleted after 6 calendar years. Business card data of business contacts is only deleted on request.
- The provision of data is necessary for communication partners and business contacts. Communication without providing data is not possible.
4. General Information and Rights of the Data Subjects
- There will be no transmission of data to third countries.
- You have the right to request information at any time about all your personal data that we process.
- If your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to correction and amendment.
- You may request the deletion of your personal data at any time, unless we are legally obligated or entitled to process your data further.
- In case of legal requirements, you may request a limitation on the processing of your personal data
- You have the right to object to processing if the data processing is performed for the purposes of direct advertising or profiling. If processing is performed as a result of the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing stating reasons arising from your particular situation.
- Where data processing is performed on the basis of your consent or as part of a contract, you have the right to transfer the data provided by you, unless the rights and freedoms of other persons are impaired.
- Where we process your data on the basis of a declaration of consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. Any processing performed prior to revocation will remain unaffected by the revocation.
- In addition, you have the right to file a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority at any time if you are of the opinion that data processing has occurred in breach of an applicable law.
Last updated: 27. November 2018